Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I go back to the page where I left off when viewing all the men who fit into my criteria?

I searched for my state and then ';Men looking for Women';. I filled out my criteria of age 60-70 and hit enter. Since there are hundreds of possibilities on many, many pages, I do not want to have to go back to the beginning again every time I get on line. Or, when I see someone with whom I wish to communicate with an email, I want to be able to right back to where I had left off. This is very frustrating to have to continue scrolling down to the bottom of each page, then waiting for the computer to load the next page...especially when I have already looked at over 500 possibilities. HELP ME PLEASE!! Thanks for your early reply.How can I go back to the page where I left off when viewing all the men who fit into my criteria?
Every time you scroll,mark down the page number where you stopped.Next time you go to search enter the same city,state %26amp; search distance,That s what I do! If you liked some profiles then click on save profiles.I am also Looking for a female companion on yahoo,personals.I am 70yrs of age,mostly mistaken for 55 or 58yrs old.Try to EMail me,maybe I can be of help to direct how to make a mark on your searches.
  • cat skin problem
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment