Friday, August 20, 2010

Afraid of people? Is there something wrong with you?




People said on Psychology section, that they are afraid of being around people.





But I believe they have every right to be afraid of people.





Because...





1. People gossip.


2. Some People are mean.


3. Some people would do deception things.


4. Some people play with your head.


5. You get unwanted situation that people keep giving you.





I gossip alittle bit. I listened to gossip, but I don't take them seriously.


And people were raise that way, to be mean.


People do deception things, doing something behind your back.


And people like to play mind game.





I refused to date a blind guy in Florida, because I didn't want


to take care of him... I can't even take care of myself, so why


I want to burden myself even more. I can't even hear right or


talk right, and my grammar is messed up, so how I suppose


to communicate with a blind man?





And blind men heard what I did... and they keep


coming to me and trying to prove that they can take themselves


and I should date them.


But they won't accept my decision, I just don't want to date a blind man... I don't want them to touch me... after they go around


and touching stuff so they can walk around... and I don't know


where their hands been.





So people keep trying to put me in situation where I don't want


to be in... very uncomfortable to me.








And I wish they respect me.





So people who are afraid of people... I know exactly how you feel...


but I think you just have to be strong and not let that bother you so much... and just tell people how you truly feel.





Right?Afraid of people? Is there something wrong with you?
thanx. i needed 2 hear that. ur so sweet!Afraid of people? Is there something wrong with you?
You can only be yourself. If you show that true personality in public, then you aren't lying to you or others! If they don't like it, then look for others that will!
correcto. even though u kept goin on and on.
unfortunately thats how people r and u have to deal with it without being afraid, u have to learn to be aware of who u r talking to , dont give a chance to any one to play mind game with u or put u in a situation u do not prefer, someone asked this question yesterday which is 'is life unfair?' and my answer was 'no life is fair but its we that make it unfair'.


there is nothing to be afraid of, just believe that ur wonderful and face society by acting normal being urself.

No comments:

Post a Comment