Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waht should i do with my problem?

well i am 36 years old girl (single) never married and have problem of approaching men's , I am good looking people admire my beauty but when ever comes for last long relationships doesn't work , men's only see me for one day , so need your advice i am afraid that i can not good in communicating with a men , ca any one tell me how can i hunt men and what i suppose to talk with a men , please need your help.





Thanks %26amp; B.Regards


SamiaWaht should i do with my problem?
Therapy is an answer and then again so is asking someone who knows you well what you're doing wrong.





I personally think you may have a fear of intimacy and although you may want to be intimate you sabotage your chances of it because of your fear.Waht should i do with my problem?
I would say, just be yourself. Men appreciate that (or at least I appreciate it) in a woman. I am single, 29, and I am not worried about finding a woman at this time, because I am focused in ministry with the Lord (and a job I am keeping at a local TV station). But I would certainly be myself and let my personality speak for myself.





God Bless and Hope you find your perfect match.
It's hard to say because I don't know you but you may want to ask your someone close to you and remind yourself not get offended. If you fail...that may be your problem.
Just show them your true heart,true feeling and true personality
well..


i guess from ur words it's not about communication between u and men,, but it's something else u should search for. all what men need is some girl who really love and care like a mother in hard times and friend.


it's sound like u arabian or something, so don't be afraid, u still young, and God will send u your Adm.
I hope you're foreign born because you use really weird words. Hunt men?





Ok, dont be crazy clingy, slutty or aloof and you'll do fine. If you're pretty someone is going to ask you out. When they ask you out stay on topics that are pleasant, not the current Iraq war or stuff like that. If you have problems connecting try a non formal date. Like coffee or something. You suggest it. Also try someone in your social group (could be ethnic, alumni assoc., church, etc) and you will probably connect better. I have met some gorgeous 30 somethings, so dont worry about the age and concentrate on your conversation and word choice.
Talk about the man's interests, if you know what they are. What book he last read. Favourite film/book/restaurant etc.





Try to be funny around him and show him attention.


I know this sounds difficult, but how will you know if you don't give it a go.





All the best.
Dont be too discouraged, the right person will come but do not stop your search. Perhaps the communication barrier is a problem for most, but when the right person come along, he will not care about the communication barrier. Be patient, dont rush.
Just be confident, friendly and honest. Men like to be apporoached, it takes the pressure off them. Ask a guy about himself and he'll talk forever and love that you're interested in him. As far as your relationships not lasting, that could be a ton of things really. I guess the best thing I could say is don't let a guy think you're getting too serious too soon or sleep with them right away. Those are relationship killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment