Monday, August 16, 2010

Please correct my grammars. How do I improve this paragraph?

On the other hand, the narrator cannot seem to give the accurate description of the Cathedrals. So Robert insisted that they will “draw one together” (1447), and he said to himself, “He found my hand, the hand with the pen. He closed his hand over my hand” (1447). Robert said, “Draw. You’ll see. I’ll follow along with you. It’ll be okay” (1447). This shows that Robert is trying to experience what it is like to have a sight as the narrator draws the Cathedrals. On the contrary, Robert told the narrator to close his eyes and “keep them that way…Don’t stop now. Draw” (1448). Robert is showing him a better understanding of how it is like to be blind. By drawing a Cathedral together is way for both men to communicate since neither knew the experience of being blind and the ability to see. Lastly, the element that I have chosen is point of view because this story is based on the perspective of the main character in first person.Please correct my grammars. How do I improve this paragraph?
On the other hand, the narrator couldn't seem to give the accurate description of the Cathedrals. Robert insisted that they would 'draw one together' (1447), and he said to himself, “He found my hand, the hand with the pen.'; and he closed his hand over my hand. (1447). Robert said, “Draw. You’ll see. I’ll follow along with you. It’ll be okay” (1447). This shows that Robert is trying to experience what it is like to have a sight as the narrator draws the Cathedrals. On the contrary, Robert told the narrator to close his eyes and to keep them that way…Don’t stop now. Draw (1448). Robert was showing him a better understanding of how it is like to be blind. Drawing a Cathedral together is way for both men to communicate since neither knew the experience of being blind and the ability to see. Lastly, the element that I have chosen is point of view because this story is based on the perspective of the main character in first person narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment