Friday, August 20, 2010

Checkout this....!!!!!?

A Japanese family just arrived in the United states and stays at a


moderate hotel in New York. As they ride up the elevator to their


suite, a gentleman gets in at the next floor.





Stunned by the beauty of the Japanese daughter, the man tries to


communicate with her, only to find she speaks no English. Undeterred,


the man asks the father if he could take his daughter to dinner.


Having some English experience from his many business trips to the


states, the father communicates to the daughter and dinner plans are


made.





After dinner, they head up to his suite. Well, one thing leads to


another and as he starts going at it she starts moaning ';Oshima!';.


Believing this must mean she's getting into it, he thrusts harder and


harder and she is screaming ';Oshima!, Oshima!!';.





The next morning, the gentleman invites the father to a round of golf,


knowing how much the Japanese love the sport. On the first hole, the


father tees up, and nails a hole in one. Thinking quickly, the


gentleman yells out ';Oshima!!';.





The father, with a complexed look, turns to the man and says...





';What the hell do you mean wrong hole?!';Checkout this....!!!!!?
Letter from Banta Singh of Punjab to


Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft





Subject: Problems with my new computer





Dear Mr. Bill Gates,








We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.





1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this..





2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.





3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.





4. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?





5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon, which shows 'My Computer': when you will providethe remaining items?





6. It is surprising that windows say 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.





7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.





8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?





9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.





Regards,


Banta


Singh





Last one to Mr. Bill Gates:





Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS?Checkout this....!!!!!?
LOL


The head Nun of the convent called all 100 Nuns into the foyer for an emergency meeting.





';Last night,'; She started ';I found something terrible in one of the sisters rooms.';


99 Nuns ';Oh no';


1 Nun ';He, he';





';A condom!'; said the head Nun.


99 Nuns ';Oh no';


1 Nun ';He, he';





Head Nun ';And it was used!';


99 Nuns ';Oh no';


1 Nun ';He, he';





Head Nun ';And it had a hole in it!';


1 Nun ';Oh no';


99 Nuns ';He, he';
This was a repost from 2 years ago... but still d@mn funny!!!








BTW..


The original ';moan'; of this joke was ';CARRUMBA';!!!
hehehehehehehehehehehe..





very funny..
Hahahaha


hilarious =]


thanks!
Very good one!!!!!!!!!


Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
xD


hahahahahaha!
hahahaha
very funny
Oh my fricken god!!!


hahahahahahaha





that is so sad
hey


its very funny
After a long time, I read really a genuine joke in this forum. Star for you.
nice. and thanks for the japanese lesson.
Heard it before...however, I dare say you have added some spice and it really made me LMAO!!!.
hi





GOOD ONE
wow. thats kinda nasty but its still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment