Friday, August 20, 2010

How about being tri-lingual in languages? Which three languages are the most useful??

English, Spanish and French are the most useful in the americas because of NAFTA.





Mexicans in Mexico have to learn english to work in the resort areas of Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and to communicate with american business men that come to Mexico to do business:





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003664901_mexschool130.html?syndication=rss





But I would like to see French being taught also.





That is why all the labels of products are in three languages, English, Spanish and French.





From NAFTAHow about being tri-lingual in languages? Which three languages are the most useful??
I believe that the 3 most useful languages are English, Mandarin Chinese, and Arabic. I guess that's a biased judgement because I'm middle eastern, but hey if someone says English, Spanish, and French that represents a certain bias also. I chose those three languages because they all represent a totally different written alphabet. And if you knew those three you could pretty much get around the world all right I think. Of course, the more languages you know the better, so if you want to learn English, German, Arabic, Persian, Japanese, Spanish, Ebonics, Morse Code, Sign Language, and Swahili then more power to you and I salute you for being an erudite and amazing individual.How about being tri-lingual in languages? Which three languages are the most useful??
I think English, Spanish and Chinese are the important ones. Also Hindi and Arabic.
english, spanish, and french in my opinion
I would probably say English (500 million speakers), French (450 million speakers) and Indonesian (300 million speakers)





but you could also have Mandarin ( more than 1000 million) or ( more than 1 billion speakers)

No comments:

Post a Comment