Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bible Survey Question-God's communication with Man?

I'm involved with a Bible Survey in San Jose. I would appreciate you sharing your opinion on these 3 important questions.





1. If you were God, and wanted to communicate to a man, how would you do it?





2. Furthermore, how would you convince man that this really was your communication?





3. If someone would prove to you that the Bible was really true, would you be willing to conform your life to its moral teachings?





Thanks for your input.


MiriamBible Survey Question-God's communication with Man?
1. I would send my word through People who were willing to die for me or give up their entire lives for my word's sake.





2. I would send Jesus and the Holy Spirit





3. Yes I would and I have.Bible Survey Question-God's communication with Man?
The Bible teaches us the God has already placed His laws in our Heart.





You see, God has already spoken with everyone. It really isn't that some don't know but rather they refuse to follow what they do know.





Therefore, I would speak to man's heart. That is all I ever would need to do. Then each will choose how they will respond to that message and that will tell me all I would ever need to know about them.





I don鈥檛 need to convince anyone because the message in their heart is unavoidable they will respond. If I gave them all the knowledge in the universe they would respond exactly the same way. Being convinced is therefore irrelevant, it鈥榮 still a matter of the heart.





And many people that know the Bible is true refuse to follow it's teachings. It's a matter of the heart and no amount of proof will ever change that. In fact, the Bible says that God will even make the Bible foolishness for those that won't obey (the message in their heart). No point in trying to convince someone that He already knows won't follow Him anyway.





I wouldn't change a thing God has done.
1. I could not improve on what God has done.





2. By God's spirit, which is how I came to know I can trust His word (the bible) as true.





3. He has proven it to me, and I do revere His word as the absolute truth.
Well as I see it the Bible already has the answer for you.





1. He would create a being like himself so that he has the ability to both hear and talk to you when God communicated with him.





2. This would be true in Adam's case. And for Adam to know it was God he would create a woman, his helpmate to be formed in man's image. They would both know that God was the creator not just of them but all creatures.





3. The writer of Genesis was brilliant in that this SW not taken from his own religion but from earlier stories that existed before his own race of people existed. In other words this story had come from a truthful start that could not be changed but needed to be preserved. And that is the story of the Bible to preserve God's dealings with man ever since he was first created until Jesus Christ. That is about 4,000 years of man's history. The preservation of the true origin of man and the universe and the salvation message of Jesus Christ that starts at Adam until Jesus Christ effects us all today.





That's my short version for your answers. God bless you all in your Bible study.
1. I would choose to communicate through the heart.





2. Through the sincerity of feeling within the heart.





3. No. for it is just a story book created by men. God never wrote anything. God may have inspired teaching through people but the persons understanding also gets written down,(tainted), but then you have layers of people who ';edited'; it to make the book more ';human';. Its treatment of women is so ungodly. King James was an adulterer and murderer.





I belive in ethics. Morals are a set of rules made my man. Ethics is what your heart tells you is right or wrong in a situtaion, and if followed sincerely is closer to God.





Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment