Friday, August 20, 2010

How is it that some people can be so cold hearted to the one's they claim they love?

Ok, so I've been dating this girl for the past 1 and a half. She is the coolest thing after sliced bread. All my friends love her.. She cool to be around, we go out, drink, party, dinner, can be completely loveable and awesome, BUT don't let her get mad. She will just breakup with you on the spot (if that). The littlest stupid things will trigger her to jsut erase you from her life. we started off as friends, then when we got intimate and serious, the crazy came out.





Now, I am the most attentive, loving, caring person towards her. I jump through hoops and try my best to make her life simple. She tells me from time to time, I'm her best friend, I'm great. Although she has trouble expressing her feelings, she tries to be cool with me. UNTIL, she gets mad over agian non-sense.





Ok, let me paint a better picture. In Dec, of last year on x-mas day, I send out a text to everyone and get pretty spriritual. She answers me joking ';wow, what got into you, preaching the good word?'; I respond jokin: ';oh please why can't you be liek everyoen esle and jsut say merry x-mas?'; I said very inocently... She went off and broke up with me and said, ';oh, I'm not like everyone else, I will never change for anyone.. etc. etc. etc. New Years Day we make up. Mind you she has broken up with me 6 times in the past year and a half and I always do teh song and dance to get her back





Next example: Just this past saturday, we had a cool double date with my cuz and his new girl... My cuz is 21. All day I had spent it with her doign stuff around her apartment. We get lovey dovey, then late ron that night, I say to her, I get romantic and say I would love to spend the night with you, jsut to sleep next to you.. SHe says cool... I forgot I had made plans in the morining. So instead of jsut saying no, I asked my cuz about whether or not I really need to keep my previous arrangements, that hmmm, what should I do. She gets mad and says that why don't I jsut man up and communicate and say I can't make it. Mind you, I'm jsut trying to figure things out before I say a true yes or no... Till this day she wont talk to me, she wont take my emails, my calls, or texts. Emails me and says, that somewhere down the road she sure or hopes we can be friends liek before. But right now, she doesn't want to talk to me and that we are thru.





Now, I did spend a few weeks trying to get her to show me she appreciates me and basically tellign her she very cold with me. Now she makes an attempt to be lovey dovey and cute and stuff, and I just didn't giv eher a straight answer because I was trying to figure stuff out before I give a definite answer.





Bottom line, she wants nothign to do with me now.. ZERO!!





PS. She hasn't spoke to her entire famiyl in 7 months. Due to a small argument she had with her mom.





She's 30 yrs old


I'm 34 yrs old





She had awesome guys in ther life and has ruined every relationship because of her craziness... The sad part is she knwos she wrongs but doesn't care and rather spent more time and energy ruining relationships and being and a runing away from people that takig that energy into making a relationship work.





She also ousted all her friends for no reason.





Now can someone give me a sense of what the hell is up with this woman????How is it that some people can be so cold hearted to the one's they claim they love?
shes a girl. she doesnt know what she wants. she cant handle being happy and has to screw everything so she can have drama. you dont need a girl that only acts like she cares when you try being an ***. your better off man

No comments:

Post a Comment