Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I talk to him?

Long story short, he (boyfriend) spends more time working on anything he can get his hands on whether it makes him money or not. And I don't get any affection or hugs, kisses, or him telling me he even wants to be intimate... yea we have sex, but its never romantic. I'm not asking I want sex to only be romantic but i just want to feel special.





I confronted him about this last night and he said ';there's something wrong with you';, and ';you're crazy';





Its like he doesn't want to show any emotion. and I can't get him to stop focusing his attention to everywhere but me.





No offense to men, but I know men can't be bothered while doing something until you can get their full attention.





Anyway I just don't know how to talk to him anymore. Every time I talk to him, its like he thinks I don't know what I'm talking about.





I'm so emotionally lost and I don't know what to do.





I've read book on understanding men and communicating with them to see if maybe I wasn't listening.





But I confront him and a logical way where I just tell him simply, ';I don't feel special anymore';. and his reply was ';You're crazy, That's so ridiculous.'; I don't know why he can't at least try to understand and fix it instead of getting so defensive.How do I talk to him?
Isn't it obvious to you that you are have different expectation from this relationship? Move on, you will not change him. Or accept him as he is.How do I talk to him?
how long have u ben with this guy? tell hi that if he truly cares about your relationship then he should at least try and show it.. if he don't just tell him that you think that u guys might need some time apart. tell him that in this time he should really think about how serious he want to be with you and if he is willing to prove it to you..i had this problem a while back.. if u wanna talk more about it feel free to email me at cintt2005@yahoo.com Good luck..
You are right in the fact that men like to be confronted in a simple, straightforward way..........but it just doesn't sound like he has the type of character to treat u the way u want him to treat u. Did he ever treat u like this, and if so for how long. Many men will put on the act that they are caring, loving, romantic and treat u like a princess at the beginning, but for the men who are not ';truly'; like that, it never lasts. You can read all the books u want, but it will never change his core personality. You may have to really reconsider the relationship u are in. You either have to accept that thing may never change and learn to live with it, or find a man that can make u feel special and treat u how u want and deserve to be treated. Good luck
Be straight forward with this guy about what you need in a relationship, if he really cares he will listen. If not then tell him your not fullfilled and don't know whats going to happen with you guys.





Men get complacent in relationships, sometimes you have to jump start them into seeing things from your side.. If they don't there is someone out there that will give you everything you do need. Enjoy life, don't waste it on lazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment