Monday, August 16, 2010

Do taurus men find it difficult to communicate?

I met a 45 year old Taurus man online (I am 50) on a dating site, in January, and we met in March in his city - we live 3.5 hours apart. I was disappointed when we met - he looked older than his photo, and after returning home I emailed him and told him I thought his photo was old, and that I wished he had been honest because i really liked the guy I thought I was meeting. After emails and a few phone conversations, he sent me a 2nd photo in the same pose to try and prove that the profile pic wasn't very old...he was very gracious about the whole thing, and I started to feel differently...Long story short: I decided to give it another chance, and he accepted my apology for scrutinizing his photo, and wanted to start over as well ( it took him a while to sort of trust that i really did want to meet a second time). We finally met a 2nd time at the end of May, in his city again. he works 12 hour night shifts at a factory, and it is hard to get our schedules to coordinate. The second date was great!! Things went quite far....we were attracted to each other and had fun...he told me he thought I was veyr attractive, sexy, nice...and he wanted to get together again. He started to text me right after I got home, and did so almost daily for 4 weeks, just checking in withme in the morning after he got home from his night shift, to say good morning. It was very sweet. he is a man of few words when writing, but they are well chosen words, and I like the way he puts them together. He expressed some things in person, such as compliments about how I looked, etc., and was very very gentlemanly, but real, kind of rough around the edges, but I liked that!! Then suddenly the texting stopped suddenly around father's day, I didn't know where he had gone...kept texting once in a while, callled a few times. He finally texted me after 3 weeks, gave kind a lame escuse, but said he was sorry. We had been texting again almost daily again for 6 weeks, almost got together in August, but he got called in to work...(I believe that, he is VERY much about his job). Then 3 weeks ago he got a promotion - one that he really really wanted, and I didn't hear from him for 2 weeks. I was very upset...but was starting to realize he is maybe not the best communicator. he resurfaced again and told me about the promotion, saying he was sorry for his absence, that he's involved in serious training and has a lot to learn. In his former posiion he was able to text me from work at times because he had less responsibility and there were slow times there. But now he has hardly been texting, and can't from work. I have been patient, I really like this guy and very much want to meet with him again. When it didn't work out to meet in August, he told me he misses me...I said the same. But I am feeling insecure and down about now not even texting much - he will respond when I send a text saying I am feeling his absence, which is about once a week - then he will text saying he is sorry, and will text most of the day. But then he is gone again. I am trying to be patient, but I finally sent him an email yesterday - a very nice one, telling him things I find attractive about him, and saying that I do still want to get together if he does...and realize he is very busy with training, but can we come up with a weekend to meet. My question to all of you lovers of taurus men is: Are they generally non-communicative, especially when caught up in work, and am I right to be patient? Will backing off completely help, or do I keep gently reminding him that he wanted to meet, and that I do, when the time is right?? HELP!!Do taurus men find it difficult to communicate?
you know the saying...hard head, soft ***





taurus act like they're hard on the outside, including the way they communicate, but when it comes down to it they are weak mush. they can't fight (physically) eitherDo taurus men find it difficult to communicate?
I think its hard to answer your question exactly, but i do agree that your making yourself too available for him and i think thats all men. Im not so sure how to deal with Taurus' being the fact that i love to talk %26amp; communicate. I'm very sensitive %26amp; am very blunt when i do speak.

Report Abuse



I've dated 2 Taurus' b4. I've known 1 since 4ever %26amp; we r good friends. We've never had a tough time communicating. I'd say since recently things have been heating up btween us 2 %26amp; very much falling 4 each other but i find it hard to talk 2 him when im mad %26amp; hes reserved about his feelings towards me

Report Abuse



the other T, we have soooo much fun 2gether! after knowing him 4 a yr i feel like hes my best friend 4rm day one. we share all kind of things 2gether. but all hell breaks loose when i ';the communicator'; needs to talk 2 him about something serious to me about the way he made or makes me feel or

Report Abuse



about our relationship! its completely immposible to talk 2 him cuz as soon as he senses me about to talk he shuts me out %26amp; completely thinks of our ';upcoming'; conversation is going to be negative. its very frustrating i fallin in love wit sum1 i dont know how to talk 2 when it really counts, US!

Report Abuse



WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS, IT GOT TOO DIFFICULT. ive been readin about our signs compatibility %26amp; we r not compatible because of our communication skills. it really sucks :'( i wish i wouldve known what i know now about his sign b4, we might have been able to save a good friendship but i know now

Report Abuse



Taurus men do have a hard time communicating, only if it is somehting new to them. If they are just getting know you he is being cautious, and really trying to see what's on your mind. But in all honesty Taurus men love to talk, especially to women. Just be patient.
I don't think so - a close friend of mine is Taurus and he loves talking quite openly to me!
First all most men have a hard time communicating, but it seems like both your timing is off for getting together. Sounds like his life just got fast paced and yours has slowed down. That being said, get on with your life, go meet other people, either he will pursue you or not, Right now your chasing him and guys do not like to be chased. You actually sound too available.





If he is interested in you , he would make sure to make contact. Trust me he would make time.
Hmm i dont think so i have never had a problem communicating with them at all. I think it all depends on how he is raised , how the communication was done. My man is a Taurus and he and i click, maybe it has something to do with my Taurus rising.


If you want difficult....look for a Gemini man where his feelings are night and day constantly, or an Aquarius aloof....or better yet a Aquarius with gemini moon with pisces in his chart!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!





point being made...you got it good hunny!
Yes they do find it hard to communicate. And thats sad because they have a lot on their minds %26amp; with a little communication, everyone involved would be much more content.
I might be a little young to say about my taurus guy friend who is also young too and (22, 23) but yes he is the same way like little communication and more quiet and action type of guy. I've been alot more patience than i was before with him and i didnt wanna show him im clingy or needy--i'm not either but he made me feel insecure.





I think ur Taurus would read ur email, and will think about it, if he wants to, he will call u or email u back ok? but often they take their time on things, let alone get caught up on things too hence works/promotion. Be patience as possible. they are cautious too.
well as a Taurus id say no, but it is difficult for some of us to express ourselves around certain signs, so were very open but only to people who act like a compatible or likable sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment