Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I ask him if he's ';ok'; without seeming like a stalker?

I was communicating with a man from abroad that I met on craigslist. When he came to my city we had plans to meet, but we did not because I was a little scared and had cold feet.


He understood, and agreed that he would meet me when he comes back to my city in the fall.


He e-mail me before he caught his flight and said that he hops to meet me in the fall.


I messaged him back telling him that he makes it back to his country safely, and I regret not meeting, and hope to really meet this time, but I have not heard from him yet. I am worried that he did not make it to his destination safely, because it has been four days since I e-mailed him, and he doesn't even takle twenty four hours to get back to me.


Should I send him a message to ask him if he is ok? If so, how should I do it.


Or should I not message him at all and just forget about it.





Thank you all for you responses in advance. =)How do I ask him if he's ';ok'; without seeming like a stalker?
It wont look stlakerish if you guys were already freinds

No comments:

Post a Comment