Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can other users get my yahoo messenger account?

Within 2 days, I have gotten messages on Messenger from 3 unknown men. I have communicated with only one man who says he lives in Georgia. Also, within the same 2 days, I have noticed that Next to that man's name, near connection, it now says ';connect to a.b.c....'; what does this mean? Am I being scammed by foreigners or etc and are these people doing this to my site???How can other users get my yahoo messenger account?
You can also restrict your IMs to only the names on your messenger list.





At the top of Yahoo Messenger click the Messenger menu and then Preferences. Now choose the Ignore List category. Now tick the to option to ignore anyone not on your messenger list and click OK.





That connection message that you see is part of the updates of the new profile system. It shows the newest profile connection. A person can choose not to share certain updates or opt out of sharing any.How can other users get my yahoo messenger account?
You got to edit your yahoo profile that they see on Yahoo Answers and Questions...you have given them permission to IM you on the Messenger...change that ........................

No comments:

Post a Comment