Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to nicely delegate baby-care responsibility to your husband?

I live in the Arabian Gulf and I have a 2 year old. I decided not to get a maid, unlike everyone else. Anyways, this means that I have to negotiate with my husband the house chores and the baby care chores. Now, can someone explain to me why I have to explain to my husband that it is a household ';crime'; to let a 2 year old run around with a slice of tomato-sauce-covered pizza?





I hope you get the picture. Sometimes I feel only a woman can help me with child rearing, as in getting a maid! It's so hard to communicate effectively with men. Help!How to nicely delegate baby-care responsibility to your husband?
I take it your husband never had to clean the house after the 2 yr old ran through it with pizza... Get him to do some of your chores - just once. Then see if he doesn't get a better understanding of what's necessary in the house. Until he stays home a full day cleaning the house and taking care of your child he will not understand that yours is in fact a full day job.How to nicely delegate baby-care responsibility to your husband?
get the maid XD








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment