Friday, August 20, 2010

My wife phones back my men friends whenever she knows them?

I like travelling with ma wife. But whenever we go to visit my friend who is also a man, sometimes my wife starts communicating with him without telling me. I come to discover it through my friend. How she gets the contact, I do not know.She even plans for a drink with him without my knowledge.What might be wrong with my wife_ How can I trust her-My wife phones back my men friends whenever she knows them?
I think she is a compulsive Dater. I dont think it will be incorrect by not trusting her. May be she is looking for a second option or an extra marital..


Be careful ur marriage can be ON THE ROCKS....





Another possibility can be she is trying to dig into your past by talking to such friends.... so be careful...........





But in the cases, talking will help.... after all its ur own wife...


Sort it out....My wife phones back my men friends whenever she knows them?
she probably wants to get close to them or she probably is trying to get back at u for sumthing u had done. if she is doing it secretly and trying to hid sumthing, she wouldnt have done it with a friend of urs.
I had a girlfriend like that . That is exactly why she has been married 4 times.She had 4 good husbands they worked paide the bills didn t beat her were great to her daughter as she saide great in bed .But she just could not stop calling guys going to lunch with them talking to them while her husband was home.Her husbands bought her jewerly clothes they never forgot birthdays anniveraries sent flowers.She was just obsessed with talking to guy friends on the phone I think she is old and lonely now .Hopefully one of those guy friends is still calling Because when she calls her ex husbands nobody is home
dont trust her
The truth is that your wife kind of like your friend and which to know himk more.be carefull it may be dangerious to you.
Is this contact with the same guy or different male friends that you visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment