Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to find the POP3 and SMTP for someone's email address?

Note: I have no intentions of doing any malicious or harmful computer hacking, nor do I condone such behavior.





Now, say you have a girlfriend and you trust her for the most part, but you have a nagging suspicion she might be cheating on you or did in the past. Now, you also think maybe she uses her work e-mail to communicate with other men, but haven't confronted her about it cause you're not 100% sure. Lets say, you wanted to take just one look at her work e-mail for curiosity sake and so you could put all your fears to rest.. short of going there and looking on the computer, how would one do that? lets say you could already guess the account and password, is there any way to find out the POP3 and SMTP server for an email address?How to find the POP3 and SMTP for someone's email address?
If she gave me reason to suspect her, I'd confront her. If she didn't, I'd seek therapy.





I wouldn't break the law and violate her trust, as you're advocating.

No comments:

Post a Comment