Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why are Taurus men so hard to communicate with?

I've been dating a Taurus man for over a year now and although he has not expressed that he wanted to date exclusively, he got upset with me because he found out that I talk to other guys. He hasn't made any effort to hook up lately, but does call quite frequently. He has expressed that he is in love with me, yet he's upset with me because he says that he can't trust me. I am a very faithful woman in a relationship. I've been single now for over two years and I never knew that talking to other guys was wrong. He never said he wanted to be exclusive, so yeah I'm confused. Everytime I've ever tried to bring up committment he would use some type of manipulation to push me away. I don't sleep around. I only wait for him sexually. I'm so confused because I try to get out of him what he wants, but it never happens until he finds out that I don't sit and twiddle my thumbs until he calls. I love this man and I want him to be my husband someday, I want to take care of him as his wife and we talk about those things. Now this. I ask him to just tell me that we could never have anything more and I would move on, but he would'nt say it. I know he doesn't want to let me go. I just don't know what to say to reassure him that my heart is with him. I really do love him, I just didn't know that we were supposed to be exclusive, because he would never say it. Is it over should I just give up on him. I can't stand the fact that he thinks I'm supposed to read his mind. I asked him why he didn't tell me how he felt about dating from the start. His response was '; I'm not trying to control you';. I just don't get it. He seems to be a little manipulative. What should I do. I am a one man woman in committment. He just hasn't given me the shot at committment and he's already acting like we're committed.Why are Taurus men so hard to communicate with?
The most Taurus are very jealous and stuburn men. So you must show him openly what you are filling and thinking about yours relationship and everything is gonna be ok:))


Why are Taurus men so hard to communicate with?
Most of them are all punks.


Just relax and be happy. forget about it
Mostly all Taurus are less likely to speak. They are not outspoken.But it depends on. When Taurus meet someone they like. They want to speak about them.





If you are a good listener and an understanding person, Taurus meni are so easy to communicate with. Surely. They , but, like outspoken women.


Moreover, they don't like talkative women but like good speakers.





So, you can manipulate him and you can influence him in his life and in sex life, too. They like initiative ones. But only want non-starter in sex. So you need to be persuasive or a great kisser.I'm the Master Astrologer. I hope it will be a good advice from me.
Tauruses usually get bored with everything. It's fun with a Taurus in the beginning but at the end, he/she throws you away like trash. And they are great at coming up with excuses instead of saying the truth. This is just an experience from a 12 year old. Don't listen to me. But I'll tell you the truth Tauruses are the worst. Move on.
From personal experience, Taurus are very stubborn and can be cold and detached. Its the whole macho thing going on for them, they're not really the talkative type of people. They don't communicate their feelings and ideas with others, they'd rather be out making something or doing something. I'm suppose to get along with them and even I tend to have trouble as well! They're good people deep down inside, yet its a long dig from the top.





I honestly don't know what to tell you, just move on if you don't know either or wait until he changes which Taurus never do.
Wow, there is a lot going on here. If I were in your situation I would give him a lot of space.Tell him how you feel...again, and if he's non-responsive and doesn't commit I wouldn't contact him at all, I'd kind of pull a disappearing act. Go off and do my own thing, tell him your threw, even though your not. You've been straightforward with him, I think its time to get a little manipulative yourself. He seems to be playing a lot of mind and emotional games, and you don't want to get entangled in that, those are power struggles. I'm sure if you left him alone and appeared to be moving on (not as in dating, but having a life of your own), he'd come after you, and if he doesn't that tells you how much he doesn't care about you. If he still doesn't commit, then you really do need to move on. Plus if he doesn't trust you then you would never be able to move into a relationship. He has his own issues, don't ever think that's its you, his unwillingness to put trust in you is a problem within himself, it has nothing to do with you.





Plus he sounds so much like a scorpio its scary.


I hope this makes sense, my mind is always scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment