Friday, August 20, 2010

MATURE MEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND PLEASE?

I need tips on how to communicate with an emotionally closed off man. We are 25 been together a year, and I want to talk in a non drama posotive way. How do I get him to open up and let his feelings go? Guys if your this way what do you respond to best?? HELP i want us to be more emotionally connected, he's action speak louder then words??MATURE MEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND PLEASE?
If you grab his penis he will probably open up to you more. Trust me, I'm a love doctor.MATURE MEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND PLEASE?
Talk to him about communicating with you about his feelings and then drop the issue. The ball will then be in his court. He will either open up in his own time or remain emotionally closed off for the rest of his life.





His being closed off is most likely him trying to protect himself from getting hurt. Or maybe he has some kind of other issue going on.





Good luck and I hope that everything works out for you.
right, he needs to open up on his own, but you can help out by being there for him and he will open up eventually.
he needs to open up to you in his own time

No comments:

Post a Comment