Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do when a man can't communicate?

There is this guy who was in a 5 year relationship, and it did not work out. He went through his share of women because he has the attributes that allows him to do that until he met me. He wants me, but does not know how to communicate it in a way other than sexual. He does not make eye contact when I give him praise or compliments. He will watch me engage in some pretty interesting conversations with his friends as he chimes in every now and then but that's it. He has tried and failed many times at communicating with me on my level which I did not think that it was that hard so much so to the point that he introduced me to his step-mom, sister and daughter, but if it is not sexual he can't talk to me, why is that?What to do when a man can't communicate?
I know someone very similar. I can only say that there may be a certain amount of shyness involved. Give him time.What to do when a man can't communicate?
maybe you guys don't have anything in common

No comments:

Post a Comment