Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Men: How would you like your woman to communicate with you so you feel closer to her?

Please also add, How should she communicate with you in a right way, when she is upset at something you did or did not do.Men: How would you like your woman to communicate with you so you feel closer to her?
I just want the truth, all the time, no matter what it is. Clear communication works best for me, mean what you say and say what you mean. Also, when upset, have the ability to listen as well as talk, don't get defensive or get into trying to win, it's about resolving the conflict.Men: How would you like your woman to communicate with you so you feel closer to her?
wow i was really atracted to this one girl at school just because she came talk to me. I think she might have liked me or not at that time. now she has a boygfreind and its too late. try talking to him a little, then ignore him for a while. if he likes you he'll feel lonely and come for you.
If I could find one who'd communicate with me, I'm quite sure I'd keep her. The rest would be easy.
  • wavy hair
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment