Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you really know if you know who the one you are talking to is truly the one with whom you have?

fall-in in love with?


i am such an idiot, if my eyes have totally deceived me, then my heart has totally decieved me and i want to die!


the one i fell in love with sometime ago disappeared, the one who continued drawing out those deep feelings in me appeared as a new contact, voice unheard, sight unseen....leaving me precious words and videos to make me smile......my heart saw it was my man, communicating with me, so many parameters were the same, i still e-mail my love, he is the one in my thoughts my dreams, yet i've taken words and promises out of context, because words, phrases and comments about 'his' love are not me!


how do we really know with whom we are speaking with, if this is indeed the case, i cannot stay, my heart is shattered and i must now live in reality that my love is not coming back and has no intentions of coming back to me!


who did i fall in love with, who is the one i am trusting with my heart?


thank you for your input on my stupidy!How do you really know if you know who the one you are talking to is truly the one with whom you have?
Wow.





That is a deep question that is its own answer.





You are trusting your heart with a person hose words speak to your heart as they speak from a heart that is feeling thoughts very similar to yours, or so it seems. It is not the person from long, long ago.





I hope that does not upset you as much as you say it does. If it does then all that has been shared has not been able to make you feel better. That was not the sole intent of what all has been written but it would be depressing if you suddenly became morose over a a friend not being an old friend.





Perhaps you ned to tell us more about this special person, this man, that makes you wish he would come back to you. I think it would help to get that out.





I can't tell you he will not come back or that he has no intention to come back to you either. That is not a certainty. At least not that I know of, I hope.





In short, don't say you want to die, just accept that someone shared a great many happy thoughts and sad thoughts with you and hoped it would make you happier and more alive and perhaps willing to share as well. That is something worth living for or at least staying around a while longer.





Be well and be safe.








Edit





Thank you for the compliment, for myself and for my specal person.





I still don't think you should go. Your heart can heal as soon here as anywhere and if my words make any difference then I will be very happy. But I do hope you stay.





Thank you.How do you really know if you know who the one you are talking to is truly the one with whom you have?
It's just the computer, don't get all caught up in who you *think* might be on the other side. Who knows who it is???





While I have made a few wonderful friends on here over the years, it's only after speaking to them personally, not relying on anything said in simple text. Be careful with your heart, okay?
oh honey am sorry you must feel so confused ... thats a horrid thing to do to a loving and trusting person ...





to be honest I only really fall in love when I saw the person on my web cam or if we are chatting non stop for hours and I can just tell ...





web cam is important without it you can never be sure ... it could be anybody ...





am so sorry honey ...





oh and you are not stupid ... you are in love ...
Please...please...heed my warning....DO NOT FALL FOR A MAN OVER THE INTERNET..EVER...EVER...EVER...EVER..AGA… GOT IT...?





Now my darlin ';sister'; if you would like my horror stories feel free to email me.....love to you....
You have no way of knowing.
keep cool and good luck
It doesn’t matter where the inspiration comes from...


The important thing for us to recognize, is that we are love...


And essentially we are not falling in love with another...


We are falling in love with their reflection of our Self...





This vision can be difficult for us see on our own...


And certain levels can be near impossible to attain without the ignition of another love...


Despite...the fruition, experience and perception of love, is very much one’s own...





You deceived yourself, not by seeing your ex in a new contact...


But by failing to see your Self in the love...


When you see yourself in all love, you will never question “who” you are failing in love with...


For the answer will always be you...





If your heart doesn’t explode into a billion pieces...only to come together again at some moment of enlightenment...than it really wasn’t worth it...
First of all you are not stupid. You have been deceived by one who has not come forward with his true intentions. I am so angry with men who lead a woman on for their own gratifications, and then dump her when they aren't getting what they selfishly want from her. It's the sad truth even in reality, let alone on the internet. My heart goes out to you in this serious deception, and pray you will find peace in your soul.
I am so sorry you are hurting. You are not stupid at all and you just followed your heart. That is all. One thing you must always remember is that you are on the computer. Not talking to someone you walk hand and hand with every day. No telling who you could be talking to on the internet. People can say anything when they are not face to face. When you got on P%26amp;S you didn't get on to find a soul mate. So don't leave because some one has broken your heart. Just stay here with your friends/contacts and learn from what has happened. Love honey
  • Why is my cat
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment