Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do women complain men don't communicate even if they know their men love them? Isn't that unfair?

Last weekend was my girlfirend's b'day. I have been preparing for it for the whole week. Took her to the best sushi restaurant in town. Got her a great (an expensive) gift she loved. But at the end of dinner she did a complete 180 on me and started bickering incessantly about how I small talk her all the time and don't communicate with her. I mean I really love and care for her and say that out loud. I respect her too. I don't date any other women. What does she want from me? Can a man go on and on and on for hours with foolish compliments...how much is enough? I'm lost here, really. Help!!Why do women complain men don't communicate even if they know their men love them? Isn't that unfair?
You're missing something. I am not sure what, but you definitely are. There is a book called ';the 5 languages of love.'; There are 5 languages. If your language is touch and all you got was gifts, then you wouldn't be happy. So you basically have to ask her what it is that makes her happy. Is it gifts, touch, appreciation? I hope you don't think I am rambling, but most women wouldn't get upset if they had a wonderful dinner and gift.Why do women complain men don't communicate even if they know their men love them? Isn't that unfair?
jus turn it around on her like if she says ';do you want to order nachos'; instead of the typical guy reply of ';no'; meaning a one word response(lack of communication) turn it around by saying just a bit more and putting the focus on her ';no not really were you thinking of anything else you may have wanted'; see the difference :-)
Try to be funny. Talk with her, Make sure to keep the conversation going. If you and her have cell phones, Text her alot, Tell her you love her, Don't call her ';hott'; call her beautiful girls love that. :]
Maybe you need to dial it back and think twice about this person - it sounds like they like to play games and place blame for nonexistent behavior. It might be that you don't discuss topics that she thinks are important but why (for the love of Pete) bring that up on a special occasion when you have gone out of your way to be so great?


If you think you want to continue this relationship tell her she needs to make a list of topics she thinks are important for the relationship to grow - you might have some to add yourself. Place the topics individually on a sheets of paper and place them in a bowl - once a week plan some time to choose one topic out of the bowl for discussion. See if that works - if not, like I said - - maybe the price is too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment