Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Answer me this question that has been my mind. (Females)?

Why is it that some females talk about how men can't never satisfy them but all females are unique and require different things to be satisfied. And the females most of the time never communicate with men to let them know what they want and need to be satisfied? (You can IM me if you want to talk more about it because I don't understand this and a lot more things about females)Answer me this question that has been my mind. (Females)?
I understand where you're coming from but for most women it's really hard to tell their boyfriends what they need. Guys are so much more sensitive than they let on and they expect to be perfect in bed. When a girl tries to tell them to make some improvements they take it personally instead of being glad we had the courage to tell them. I think as a whole both men and women need to become more comfortable sharing their sexual wants and needs. Hope I helped.Answer me this question that has been my mind. (Females)?
Females ARE strange :D





Us women/girls like to have power of the some sort. We like knowing things that men can't. I guess it makes us feel somewhat... special? Or that's just me :D





Girls just don't tell guys what they want because sometimes the men could feel somewhat disturbed that females would say something so directly. Or women are worried that they won't be able to get it either way and just attempting to go with the flow.





And yes, all females are special and unique, making them harder to satisfy if the male doesnt have the same interest or something similar. But women also like to have a different variety to ';experiment'; with. They want to know what the ';other side'; of the world is.





I guess you can email me or something if you're really that curious... but I'm just answer on my experience.
That's an easy one!





Men's egos are extremely fragile when it comes to sex and satisfaction. Every man wants to feel like he's a Mandingo Warrior in the bedroom, and if he finds out differently, it's crushing. It's difficult for a woman to talk to a man about his performance for that reason. You don't want your man to feel mediocre or unappreciated, so you boost his ego in hopes that he'll work even harder to take his self to the next level. How would you feel if a woman told you that you weren't satisfying her? It'd probably hurt. I do encourage women to guide their men sexually if they are afraid to talk to them outright. Talking in the bedroom is a great way to keep it sexy, and still find out if you're ';hittin' it right'; :-)








Good Luck!
Honey, even us females don't understand each other.





You will meet some women who tell it to you like it is, and you will meet others who think you need to just know it.





If you are talking about sexual understanding: sometimes it's a matter of shyness. There is not really much you can do about it except try and make her as comfortable as possible when you are together. (In both sexual and non-sexual settings.) She needs to know she can trust you before she can loosen up. (No punn intended!)
Women like men, are not born with instruction booklets. Unfortunately. God knows it would help. Most of the time when a person (man or woman) is complaining, it usually means that there has been a disagreement between them and their partner. We all blow off steam and it usually means that we bash the opposite sex.
The first thing that you need to understand is that you will NEVER understand females.





And you are right females never tell a man what they want or need sexually because most of the time they are embarrassed or just too shy. I think that if you really want to know the next time that you are being intimate you should ask.
Because they like to run their mouths. I'm a female, so I'm not downgrading my own species or anything but hey- we like to talk sht. It's just that simple (sadly). I'm so proud to say I am definitely not one of them, b.c I ALWAYS speak up for what I want. Other women....they would rather not say anything and complain to their girlfriends about it...as if THAT'S going to do anything.
I can't answer for all females but I agree with you that we're all different and we require different touch.


Sorry dude but I communicate but only to someone I trust.
stop thinking bout how females control you. instead,control them.
Men will never understand women. It's the simple truth.
You're never gonna fully comprehend a woman. Just try your best, be yourself.. we know the difference between a guy trying and not.



i feel u bro

No comments:

Post a Comment