Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I choose between 2 men? Both of whom I love dearly for different reasons.?

To complicate matters, I have a child from each man. Man#1 lied nd cheated wen we were tg...in the end he changed his ways without a doubt. However, my heart had turned cold and I no longer loved him as I once had. 1 year later I met man #2, who was separated from wife. We fell into a whirlwind head over heels romance...I was wild for him! Then the guilt from adultery plagued me and I had suspicions he still slept w/wifee from time to time (i know, duh, right?!). I had continued to long-distance communicate w/man#1 this whole time who pledged his undying love for me and it was obvious he was sincere.


My confusion gave me nightmares and plagued me relentlessly...until I decided I couldn't take anymore. Broke it off w/#2 nd had a wknd fling in hopes of forgetting about it all. 1 week later found out I was pregnant. Man #2 found out about fling and was livid.


2 years later Both men want to marry me. Not 'with' either.Do I choose one or walk away? So confusd. Hate to cause either 1 pain..How do I choose between 2 men? Both of whom I love dearly for different reasons.?
Girl you need to straighten out your life first .. i mean you have kids to handle , yourself to takecare . I dont think you are ready for this relationship . both guys sounds like a looser anyway. you dont need that in your life. There will be someone out there foryou , you knight and shining armour will come . its definietly not these 2 guys .. Proceed on life take care of yourself if you have a great self esteem you will meet the right man and move on .How do I choose between 2 men? Both of whom I love dearly for different reasons.?
walk away, you are a good person for not wanting to cause them pain but think about yourself for a change, look at all the pain that they have caused you. walk away
Man, you need to dump both of these guys and focus on yourself and your two kids for awhile. One guy cheated on you and the other guy was cheating to be with you. You need to put your own house in order and find someone who you respect and who respects you. But first you have to respect yourself enough to realize that you deserve more.
well, it seems man #1 would be the way to go but hard to say. I would say choose one if they are someone you really love, then do it if not best to move away from both
i think you should get in touch with paramount studios about the chances of making your predicament into a film, id watch it.
well, youre not with 'either' you claim. how is that? obviously, you have a continuous love for both and continuous contact one way or another if theyre both offering marriage. is man #2 still married? seems you are in love with man #1 though more? really cant tell ...but seems your hurt is causing you more anguish from the first guy. although, if you were still crushed from the first guy's cheating...and seems you 'accepted' the adultery of the 2nd guy with his wife without as much grief. ugh. tough situation. who will be all in all better for your kids, your peace of mind in the long haul?
your a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment