Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I canceled plans with an old friend ..and (HEEEELP)?

Well I had all of christmas break to hang out with her, but i was to slow and stupid to not check with the date.


So last night on face book, she popped me to call her sometime because she said we had to ';communicate man'; and then i realized i never checked my messages, and she was like when are we gonna hang out?! call me!


and so when i was instant msging her, i was like MAYBE we could hang out tomorrow, i might be able to get a ride from my brother. But im not sure if i can go though :/ But we planned out everything, and this morning i hear my brother go ';you take the car mom'; (he drives her to work) and i like rush out and go wait but, but cant you take the car today? And he said he was to tired to wake up. Now im gonna have to call my friend and say i cant go . And this is the last weekend of christmas break! But I can hang out with her next weekend. I feel bad, even though i told her the plans may not go through. She told me not apologize and that it doesnt matter if i cant make it, but i dont know how she really feels. We talk a lot on the internet, but dont visit each other much, and she likes to hang out, and i got her hopes up and now i got to cancel :(I canceled plans with an old friend ..and (HEEEELP)?
Hahah, you dropped the ball, huh? Yeah I've done it before too. You just need to text her and say you messed up and you're sorry and you'll call her tonight for your verbal spanking ... and then call (you won't forget to call, right? just kidding) and take your lumps like a man - er, woman. You're pals. She'll need to whine about it a little (you can take it), and then you'll be fine.I canceled plans with an old friend ..and (HEEEELP)?
I don't know if she has a ride but maybe you could invite her over to your place, and if there a place near by where you could rent movie all the better.


I'm sure she isn't mad, disappointed maybe but not mad.


Ring her and have a nice long chat instead if she can't come to your house. As long as she know you WANT to spend time with her, she will be ok with it.
be honest with her.. if she is a friend she will understand


look some friends are best at arms length as they bring you down/./





if you wanted to see her.. then you will.. one day so dont beat yourself up..
just make sure you tell her what happened and say you'll make it up to her next weekend.
Instead of online messaging, you guys should do it face to face. I can already tell what online messaging has done to you. You're abbreviating words like messaging. You wrote ';mesging';. I understand it's a shortcut but doing it too much can effect your learning.


Online messaging had made you guys like online friends instead of real friends. You guys should go over each others house more often. You don't need a ride from your brother or mother. If you guys live far from each other, meet at a common location where you two can both hang out in without a needed ride.


Hope this helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment