Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don't know how to communicate with men?

I have problems connecting to men. I am very private to begin with ... even my best friend in the world doesn't know a lot of the things that have shaped me.





When it comes to dating, it seems like I tend to end up in one of three situations:





a) with a guy I adore who uses me (not just for sex) to feed his ego and listen to his problems, but i cannot bring myself to share my real self with him





b) with a guy who idealizes me that i don't even like that much. he drones on and on and i listen, and he assumes we're on the same page





c) with a guy that i like and i think likes me, but it falls apart due to confusion %26amp; lack of communication





please help ...I don't know how to communicate with men?
wear some cleavege and start throwing smiles around... u won't have to communicate with them. they will smile and be positive, even to the stupidest thing you say...

No comments:

Post a Comment