Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What is the MOST effective way to communicate with MEN?

I have a smart mouth. Not smart as in ingenious (though I am pretty intelligent too) but I can be crass, tactless, ignorant and straight up rude when I lose my temper. This has caused a lot of failed friendships/relationships. I just get easily annoyed and my first reaction is often to lash out. And I say mean, hurtful things. Well, this guy I really like---sometimes says things that send me from 0 to 100...and I'll lose it. But I really want to learn how to be calm and mild-mannered when expressing that what he said or did, hurt my feelings. Any suggestions on how to communicate this way without sounding like a wimp or whinerWhat is the MOST effective way to communicate with MEN?
I used to be the person who thought communicating was done in the form of yelling at the top of my lungs. Hearing that you want to be able to communicate without lashing out, is the first step. I hope the advice that I'm going to give you, helps you. It may not be what you want to hear, but if you are open minded and truly want to change for the better then it will shine some light on what needs to be done on your part.





First off, think about the reaction that you are giving to a situation. When you feel yourself getting to that point where you want to go off at the mouth. Take a deep breath and ask yourself do I want to communicate in a manner that I want to relay my feelings to what he/she just said. Or do I want to fight fire with fire and yell back or say something hurtful to him/her. You, yourself has to become level-headed. You will have to put forth the effort to change. Remember it's a good change, and remember to make the change for yourself.





I hope this helps you!What is the MOST effective way to communicate with MEN?
Feisty women can be sexy you have to find a guy that understands your personality. He has to know that when your reved up you say things you don't mean. You have to learn not to be hurtfull being feisty and a smart mouth can be done with out bad mouthing your lover. So don't try to change your self too much it won't work, just make sure your communication is great when your not on a tear that will make up for a lot.





PS that and great make up sex
This has nothing to do with communicating with men, it has to do with your obvious anger issues. You need to figure out how to control your emotions and temper, however you can. Maybe you need to see a therapist, maybe you need to read some self-help books. I can't tell you what you need to do, other than make it clear that this isn't about the man you want to communicate with; it's about you.
It's funny, and a bit sad, that women think that nudity and beer is the best way to communicate with a man.





The answer is so basic that it often gets complicated.





The answer is to keep things simple because we often are and approach things the same way.





Leave nothing to interpretation, be forthcoming and truthful.
I am the exact same way!


I find i have to take myself away from the situation and calm down. Then I think about what it is that's actually bothering me and the best way to communicate my feelings (well I try to do this, but its hard not to lash out sometimes).


It's better to say ';Leave me alone right now,'; then to blurt out hurtful things that you can't take back.
Most guys just need time to cool off, maybe you should try that. Just take a deep breath and remove yourself from the situation for awhile


Or start humming or whistling


lol thats what I did when I worked at a daycare and was getting stressed out and annoyed. I just started whistling something and it made me forget and put me in a better mood.
I used to be like that for years and lost a lot of relationships because of it and one day I decided that I needed to just relax, calm down and stop flipping out and I'm not perfect but once I realized how I looked to others, I changed.


It's all about discipline..just change for the good
ive learned if you have something negative to say to a man, sandwich it in between compliments.


Example: honey, i love when you help around the house, can you please take out the trash every morning, you are sweet, i really appreciate it.


Men are frustrating creatures, but attack them in a way that they dont know there being attacked.
make an effort. I hate girls who do sh*t like that. If you ever did that to me id smack you but hey, just take everything as a joke. That always helps. Dont say anything mean cause it is a major turn-off. Thats why i broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago, she was always saying things that turned me off instead of turning me on lol. I just got so sick and tired of it i just called her and said i wanted to break up with her cause of that kind of behavior. So please. Be nice, keep calm. It aint the end of the world.
You sound like a naturally `angry` person. You should sit yourself down, have a quiet think, and try to understand why you are so angry and fly off the handle so quickly.


Is it because you think you are always right?





In other words, take time to calm down. ';Calm Down Dear'; as that Telly Wally Guy says.
I am the same way. What I do is just take a reeeeaaallll deep breath when I feel myself getting worked up and then I think before I speak...Because if I don't I am going to piss someone off more than they already are. Before you speak, think if you would want someone to talk to you that way. I still have trouble with this but I am working on it. Good luck!
Learn to have fun with it. When he says something that gets you going just think of it as flirting or an opportunity to flirt and do that instead. Plus, you could tell him like ';whoa - you sure do know how to set me off, or get me going, etc';
If you want a Man's attention while talking...





Stand in front of him in panties and a t-shirt, holding the TV remote and a plate of Bar-b-Que ..... works every time.





So your expressive .. you will find a man who wants that in a relationship .. don';t change who you are .. find a guy that fits in your life ... and who strengthens your weaknesses %26amp; enjoys your strengths.
Read a lot of stuff about self assertiveness, books, internet, whatever come to your hands..that麓s what you need, you麓ll feel great to see how it works in your live..you wont have to go through the same attitude issues you麓re dealing with. Here a link read and you will understand what I mean.


http://www.businessballs.com/self-confid鈥?/a>
Why don't you try to manipulate him, like no sex or talk until he apologize and realize what he did to you, and just try to have an adult discussion and tell him that if he keeps doing the same thing to you u'll put an end to this relationship..
You have to give up the ego to support the relationship. Your ego will kill any relationship you're in. Meditation is a good way to calm yourself down.
Find someone just like you... a guy who is also a smart ***, and one that can return those remarks back to you. One of two things will happen, either you guys will get along great, or you'll see how it feels and change your ways.
wow. Not that being really good at handjobs wont get you far in life.


But guys like funny girls. Ones that can joke around with. Watch funny/ stupid movies with. Like step brothers or superbad. Youll get far if you like those movies.
you answered your own question. Stop doing what pushes men away. Be more understanding, sympathetic, and lose your need to patronize people and be rude.
tell him straight up to stop being rude. usually being straight foward with guys gets the point across. you don't need to try to hurt him with words just to get him to listen
Sorry, I just wouldn't know how to solve your problem. I wouldn't stay around you long enough for it to be my concern. You are very lucky that this guy is still there.
You can be straight forward and honest without being a c*nt.
in all seriousness have you tried an anger management class. a willing participant is the best student.
Anger management classes
Men are physical, and visual, action is what speaks to us.
breath, don't get angry breathing is the best way to calm down and effectively think through what you are going to say
hahaha! Talk to the penis! lol
do not worry be happy may be do prayer for you my god!
Texting......so we dont actually hear you're annoying voice.
just say that i like you and i give good hand jobs then the conversation will get going lmao..
you must be on tv, half (or totally) naked, and talk about sports...





thats about the only way. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment