Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a date with an little english speaking Italian man and I would like to know how could I communicate?

How could I communicate with a man that speaks an entirely different language with me?I have a date with an little english speaking Italian man and I would like to know how could I communicate?
You two can figure things out by pointing to things and saying the name, like ';fork'; or ';napkin';. Just listen carefully to what he is saying and you may be able to pick up on what he is trying to say. It will probably help if you two went to a place that wasn't very noisy where you two can hear each other clearer. Bring a pen and some paper with you so you two can draw what you are saying that the other person cannot understand. You can work past the language barrier and just have a good time. Laugh at yourselves as you both struggle through it. It will help lighten the mood and frustrations. Have a good time! : )I have a date with an little english speaking Italian man and I would like to know how could I communicate?
Dress sexy, and touch him in places
Try sign language--- this will be an interesting date !!!!!
Learn a couple easy phrases, the rest you'll figure out.
Bring a translator? That would kind of take the romance out, though.
the language of touch
learn some of the language it always works with Italian men because they love that you try and make sure that you pronounce them good and don't over do it and try to teach him some new things in English
If you can stop him surrendering long enough to talk............. just do sign language and stoOopid faces.
why would you even go on a date with someone you dont speak the same language as?
Actions speak more powerful than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment