Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I draw the line when communicating with men? Should I make an arrangement with them?

No I am 22 so I am not that young and in reality I really am not a text aholic but some men I have dated I would text the same amount as them because they want me too, they have said, otherwise I wouldn't text that much and it becomes a routien even when the guy begins to text me less and less. So how do I slowly get out of this routien with guys. they expect sexy and affectionate messages from me if they are inlove with me and then it becomes too much for them too handle and I get really ticked off when a guy rarely texts or phones me when I am in a distance relationship and barely see him for a while, so I go crazy with questions, demands and then I leave my phone and am in a bad mood for days getting all paranoid because he made a promise he would contact me daily and when he does I am delighted a praise him, now this problem fortunatly only happend with one guy. When I didn't hear from Noel I got all panicky and sent alot of texts and tried ringing him because I feel that if he really wanted to hang out with me I would hear from him at least every few weeks. help me........ He thinks I am a text aholic. Noel is the guy who I was with last february.How do I draw the line when communicating with men? Should I make an arrangement with them?
I understand how you are feeling and there is one simple solution to your problem. Don't get in a distant relationship anymore cause they rarely work out anyway. Go out and meet a nice guy in the same town as you. Someone you can see all the time and you won't need to ask yourself questions and get all panicky when he does not text back.





P.S You won't need to text too much as you can see him all the time hence no panick attacks!How do I draw the line when communicating with men? Should I make an arrangement with them?
texting is cool to me lol. you could text me if you wanted! lol.. naw you just arent in a rush for anything you just want to take your time in knowing somebody it seems to me. nothing wrong with it.
You should stop dating men your age. They're freakin children.

No comments:

Post a Comment