Tuesday, August 10, 2010

POLL: About men. Women only please.?

women only please


1.How do you define men in general?


2. When you hear words like ';boy,'; ';man,'; ';guy,'; etc. what words come to mind?


3. How do men make you feel generally?


4. Do you have difficulty in communicating with men? Why or why not? If yes, how do you think this could be fixed?POLL: About men. Women only please.?
1. Simple creatures that do well in small groups and most can be won over with a well-cooked, homemade meal.


2. Boy - 10 yr old, Man - a dad, Guy - all the others. Those are the exact words and images I come up with when I think of a boy, man, and guy.


3. I take men with a grain of salt. They don't make me feel a certain way because I don't allow others to make me feel uncomfortable. But, the ones that make me feel ';special'; give me a warm, squishy feeling in my tum-tum.


4. I don't think I have difficulty communicating with men. I've dealt with enough on all different levels to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. POLL: About men. Women only please.?
1. umm..unique, machoy


2. boy-rowdy, and young...man-mature, old....guy-fun midage


3. make me feel like I should be more independent, feel even more outgoing, and smart for being an average girl


4. Yes, I do. because I'm intimitaed by them, and I'm typically judged, I don't want to be, so I usually put up some mean girl act. If I picked my head up, and didn't worry about it I could fix it, and just relax
1.How do you define men in general?


i just say guy or dude





2. When you hear words like ';boy,'; ';man,'; ';guy,'; etc. what words come to mind?


a cute buy or a dude i like





3. How do men make you feel generally?


happy, excited.,..full of energy





4. Do you have difficulty in communicating with men? Why or why not? If yes, how do you think this could be fixed?


no i dont...i just try to stay myself and not to get caried away and jsut have fun
well a real man is a nice guy who will hold open doors for women and treat them with respect! when i hear boy,man,guy i thinkk loveee! men make me feel happyy mostlyyy =] andd no i dnt think its difficult to communicate with them unless they try to be toughh and dont tell you wats wrong



1. simple and impatient


2. boyfriend, muscular arms, and sex


3. generally, self conscious. im really sensative when it comes to people saying stuff about me, so when a guy makes a rude remark i take it a bit to the heart too much.


4. no, i actually have a better time with guys that girls and have way more guy friends. they are just so much easier to talk to, not complex at all and unless they are legitimately trying to be a jerk on purpose, they'll be really good in conversation. alot better than girls.
Men= education, A good job, kind, gentle, compassionate and Respectful.


Boy=teenager..15 to 20


men make me feel like a lady, sweet, understanding, kind and smart.


I communicate fine, men know I am an educated lady and hold a good position in my job. I respect a decent man and he respects me in the business world.


I am in my late 20s.
1.men,a group of people with a high drive in life maybe for cars, football, motorbikes or women.2.'boy' a child that likes playing football,on bikes,playing with toy cars,ps2's of the male sex but young. 'man' that likes football,motorbikes,motor racing and ps3's and women.a guy the in between age confused likes football,bike and or motorbikes,playing with cars (a mechanic) and or motor racing,ps2's and or ps3's young girls and women.3.how do they make you feel,well they can make you laugh,cry,happy,sad,safe,scared,wanted,u鈥?nobody,great,excited,worn out,relieved or let down.4.i don't have much of difficulty communicating with a man you just have to understand them.i think i do quite well.but you have got to have a sense of hum-our with a man as really they are a boy grown up.ha! ha! the other attribute is a body to die for,let them have the remote control for the tv you know things like that help a woman communicate with a man the right way.
1. Sometimes ordinary/plain, but the few special ones are extraordinary.


2. Boy - teehee, little kid with a piece of cake.


Man - some guy with a beard or a very brave teenager


Guy - just a regular teen, like me.


3. Men make me feel...uh, well if they're cute I feel shy, but if they're mean I feel shy again, and if they're nice I feel glad and hope to be friends with them..


4. Only some men. I think that's because sometimes we don't have the same interests. I really don't know how to fix this, except for maybe picking up a few of the popular videogames and playing them. Or getting involved in sports more.
1. Well, depends on age. Guys my age are pretty immature, for example. But some guys are really sweet and funny and nice to be around.


2. Boy- little boy


Man- older person


Guy- someone my age, pretty chill to hang around


3. Erm, I'm not sure how to interpret this one...


4. I don't have difficulty in communicating with men. I guess since my mom died when I was 10 (5 years ago) and I live in a house of all guys, I am generally comfortable around guys. Plus, I think they are actually easier to talk to because girls are so much more judgemental.
1. Interesting but complex, frustrating creatures.


2. Boy-young; man-older; guy-college student


3. Frustrated and Confused


4. Don't all women have difficulty communicating with men? The solution? Must communicate in black and white and say exactly how you feel and what you want out of them. they are not mind readers.
There's so many different types, but most are unfortauntely caught up with 'being a man' and all that macho rubbish





boy below 16, guy, young modern young man, man, over 30





no men are people just like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment