Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I hook my man where he will want to text & email me lots?

10 points to the one who can tell me how or what to say or do that will make the man constantly enjoy communicating. I am rubbish at communicating with men I always mess it up %26amp; I am bored with it.





What have you done or said that seriously makes him WANT to constanly text etc., (This is tricky as I cannot see him, it is a long distance thing).How do I hook my man where he will want to text %26amp; email me lots?
I was in the same situation as you were. I used to text the guy I love and he would not reply most of the time. Now we met , he fell in love and he is the one texting now. What I can say to you, is do not text him first. Give him a little time. If he does not text you then text him continueus;y every 5 min. Eventually he will give up and want to be with u. It works sometimes. Good LuckHow do I hook my man where he will want to text %26amp; email me lots?
Men don't enjoy constant communicating, its women that do and thats what your mates are for.





It should be enough for you to be in touch as and when you BOTH mutually agree, if thats once a day or once a week then fine. Hooking a man is oh so wrong..it is no wonder you is so messing it up and getting bored with it . Just think what your exes have been through, stop being so clingy and needy and mature a bit here, this is your chance.





Love will out if its the real deal and remember to leave things to the imagination and to talk about when you see them too.



You shouldn't have to ';hook'; him into wanting to text and e-mail you a lot. He should WANT to. If you have to lure him into communicating with you, he's probably not all that interested or concerned with you, g-sista.
Send him a romantic ecard or love letter. Then back off. The ball is in his court.
Tell him that you bumped into your ex and he asked for your new mobile number.hehehe that will get him going

No comments:

Post a Comment