Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I get along with guys ok, but how can I show women I'm not a threat?

My mother passed away when I was 9. I was raised by my father and older brother. I have taught myself everything on how to be feminine and carry myself as a lady. I naturally picked it up somehow. I'm always complimented on my posture, and told I'm very poised. I can be very shy, I'm not loud or anything. I feel very strong inside as well. I have learned how to understand and communicate w/ men, yet





I seem to have a hard time becoming friends with some girls. I have a few close grl friends, but they all don't get along with most girls. I have a LOT of guy friends..... I can be around a group of men and atleast understand their conversation. Rather than w/ women, who seem to focus on little details a lot and make things up in their minds.





I am in a work environment now where I'm around a lot of women. I am polite, and I try to smile and be friendly. Some ladies are genuinely nice, but some are openly FAKE. What signs will show them I'm not a threat? I seem to intimidate them?I get along with guys ok, but how can I show women I'm not a threat?
geeez.... a woman who doesn't know about the 'rules' among women? your life is hard I presume..


All right.. you'd better get that straight: Women can't stand the existence of another woman -who's more charming and intelligent not to mention 'beautiful'





Learn to live with thatI get along with guys ok, but how can I show women I'm not a threat?
I understand where you are coming from.





It is a women thing, they tend to be kaddish and will see anything that is better looking, more potential, get more attention as a threat.





You must remember that not everybody you meet is necessary going to be a friend, or even like you. It is like that but as long as you know that you are friendly and keep a poker face at all times, then you know you can think';If you don't happen to like me, pass me by.





I normally also prefer the company of men than women but I try my best to at least try and have a conversation with them.





In future if you notice that somebody is really pretended to be a friend or to like you, just ignore this person, for I know, no women wants to be ignored, she will soon get sick of her ugly attitude and either become truthful or target somebody else.





In the meantime just be yourself and don't change because of these cats (give the cat some milk) mau (hope the spelling of this is correct)
It's funny, but what I have found in life is that men trust men who don't say much, who are somewhat laconic, and distrust them if they talk ';too much';. With women, I feel it is often just the opposite. Women distrust women of few words. I know this may not help you much if you aren't inclined to chatter away. But I think talkativeness in and of itself often makes women feel more that you are ';one of them';, part of the tribe, so to speak. That's the way I have witnessed it, anyway. I've seen this in the office time and time again.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment