Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I communicate with my man about how we can comfort each other when we're mad or sad?

What's the best way to ask him or talk to him about this issue. I would like to be able to make him forgive me or be happy when he's sad or mad at me. How do I do that or how do I ask him. How can I communicated to him about how he can make me happy when I'm sad or mad at him. I know we have a communication problem, not a love problem.How do I communicate with my man about how we can comfort each other when we're mad or sad?
I'm going to have to object to answers 1 %26amp; 2





1) People do care





2) The greatest love of all is NOT learning to love yourself (Sorry Ms. Houston).





But seriously, you have not supplied enough information for us to address the causal factors for the sadness.





Ultimately you have to figure out ways to help him overcome the thinking that is leading him to be sad. And that will be very complicated. The goal is not to just appease or please him in his sadness. The better goal is to read books, seek counseling, and get new perspectives on how to help him overcome his anger and sadness.





Also, as you alluded to, you can learn to improve both of your communication skills using the same methods mentioned above.





Get outside of your current routine. Get third party, non-familial perspectives on your social interaction. Those new ideas and perspectives will shed light on the causes that lead to the sad conclusions.How do I communicate with my man about how we can comfort each other when we're mad or sad?
no one cares
sweetheart, listen, you can't make him happy and he can't make you happy. HAPPINESS comes from within yourself. not from some one else. I do how ever think you should read a very good book about understanding the opposite sex. it will help you in your marriage.( men are from mars- woman are from venus) i'v read it, it will do wonders for your relationship, you can find it at your local library.


Good luck I wish you the best

No comments:

Post a Comment