Monday, August 16, 2010

What's wrong with my best friend?I?

I want to help my best friend but I'm not sure how....





My best friend was involved in a VERY abusive relationship awhile back. When it comes to guys...she acts very ';odd'; she becomes VERY obsessive with them. I.E. text messaging/calling them all the time. Then, when they actually show an interest in her she backs completely off. Many times though - her ';constant texts %26amp; calls'; scare them away.








Today we met a guy in a bookstore - she found attractive made us WALK back into the bookstore just so she could give him her #. He threw it away as she walked out the door. I felt bad


She acts EXTREMELY desperate for boyfriends - she looks through facebooks for men and adds them as her friends etc. But - yet - doesn't want to get close to any of them. I don't understand?





I have a male friend that WANTS to get to know her and she won't get to know him. She said she's too ';afraid'; %26amp; is convinced he won't like her.





I want to help my friend but I can't help her if I can't understand her behavior.


We have another friend who shoves it in her face that she has 5-6 men lined up all the time %26amp; doesn't even have to do anything and tells her all the time she doesn't know how to communicate with men.





could this have something to do with it?


how do I help my friend?What's wrong with my best friend?I?
IDK we are what we are. Dont try to fix her up.....it should happen naturally when we meet the person we're intended to be in a relationship with. Personally I dont like it when friends try to fix me up. I'd rather do it on my own because i meet the guy and we click and no one else is involved. It's funny because I could never be that kind of girl....being all clingy and such. Im way too independent to be like that. I wouldnt bother with anyone that didnt have the guts to talk to me and ask me out. Oh well, that's just little old me. P.S. I know how she feels though.....Ive been hurt and it's not fun but the difference between me and her is that I would go out with someone if they took the time to get to know me and of course I would have to be attracted to him. Im willing to give someone a chance even though I have been hurt consistently. I will never give up on love.

No comments:

Post a Comment