Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why are men so difficult to communicate with?

Why are men so afraid to communicate how they feel?Why are men so difficult to communicate with?
they don't like talk. they must look like man. lol





But seriously women use communication as a tool to vent our frustration or work out problems. Men tend to bottle things up and want to appear hard. I wish they would learn that communication really is the key though.





latino- we usually say that when yall should know what's wrong anyway and you're just asking stupid questions :-PWhy are men so difficult to communicate with?
Give them sex, learn to cook, and have some sort of talent. They will communicate at least until you run out of ideas with those 3 suggestions.











lol I was joking, but really you just have to know when you see a maturity level in them that is good enough for what you are looking for. Some men won't mature or learn responsibility til after they have a child.
Sorry to burst your bubble but actually you're the ones who deny it when something is wrong. (generally, not always).





We actually do ask you what is wrong and then you say nothing and then you get pissed at us for not guessing right. Again, I'm sorry for the generalization but you also generalized.
Nice one Faith..lol


Honestly I don't know, even my boys can be a wee bit hard to try and talk to. It's like ';Geeze Ma! I just don't want to talk about it'; Then my doors are slammed half way of the hinges.


I usually find out a week later it's because they have had a fight with their girlfriend, or a mate. They always give up the ghost in the end though...Mum's have their wicked ways, wouldn't change a thing though.
I've been trying to figure out the same thing! Alot of men I ran into are like that!





Although I have met some guys who are very open about their feelings.





But I think most men are scared to jeopardize their manhood or to look cowardly, and they try not to hurt their ego
Because only sensitive men talk about their emotions and most guys consider sensitivity as a sign of weakness.
It is hard to COMMUNICATE cuz we have DIFFERENT tastes in different things.
I know right! They get so mad at everything before they could even get a grip on wat your talkin about!





Most guys I know wants 2 talk about sports N hunting! :(
because men are dumb. anything past sex drugs and fighting is too much for them to handle.
CUZ WE ARE TAUGHT NOT TO SAY OUR FEELINGS.. WE ARE NOT ALL DUMB AS SOME OF U SAY.. THINK BEFORE U SPEAK..








Tionge J


GET A LIFE
becuz all wimminz talk liek dis. Dey is hard to know lol

No comments:

Post a Comment