Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why do women cry for a MAN that is of good heart and morals, but never act on them when they come in ther life

They say that women mature faster than men. Than is a myth if I ever heard one and only based off one study. Actually if you would do your home work you'll find that the study was not done to a tee. When one thinks of how men handle there problems and just how men communicate amongst themselves. That theory is just that. I am a GREAT guy, I have been raised to honor and respect women never to disrespect them. I know that just because you are a good guy you are not entitled to the punch. I had been dating this young lady for a few months and recently found out that she had been cheating on me with a man that has no future and can't offer nothing, but a few trips to visit him i am jail. I am a successful business man that is very humble. What baby want baby gets. That's what I told her. This is the millionth time this has happened in time. I have come to conclude that woman don't know what they want only a theory. Good guys finish way last. Where have all the good women gone?Why do women cry for a MAN that is of good heart and morals, but never act on them when they come in ther life
The problem isn't the women, Hun. The problem is the women you choose to date.





I wanted a nice guy and even set out rules of what that guy would posses and didn't let down till I found him.





Married and expecting.Why do women cry for a MAN that is of good heart and morals, but never act on them when they come in ther life
I agree. They are hard to find. I think that most women don't know what they want so they go for the more ';exciting'; rough and tumble guys. They'll be friends with the good guys but usually that's as far as it goes. I have found that the ones who know what they want are more fun to be around, too. Anyways, good call, it bugs me too.
Wow... That's a damn shame. Good guys finish last because you good guys don't make the move to us nice girls. Look at Carrie Underwood. Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she pretty? She's like even prettier and more beautiful than the slutty girls you all dated. She said in an interview no guys asked her out before American Idol or anything like that and she said now a lot of them do because of AI and she can't help but think they only ask her because they just want to be popular. You see Carrie Underwood is the example of the nice and pretty girls don't have boyfriends because you men choose slutty girls who aren't even pretty to be with. And plus, Carrie Underwood is just one example of a lot of nice and pretty girls that don't get approached by you people. So don't say good guys finish way last, how can you all say that when you don't give us (nice girls) a chance? So your conclusion now is just bullcrap because I've been told I'm pretty, I'm skinny, I'm nice but can be sexy (not to everyone like those slutty girls) and everything yet I can't even find a nice guy. So you're wrong, and if you all nice guys finish last or believe that, don't blame us, blame yourselves for picking the wrong girl even though you all know in the beginning she's not the right kind of girl but still went with it anyway so you all can bitc* and moan about women. [ rant over ]
you don't have to be intelligent to make mature decisions...





...sometimes we don't see the ridiculousness of the guys that we are attracted to because we're blinded by passion, lust or whatever you want to call it.





...simply put: might as well face it ';we're'; addicted to love...


hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment