Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why won't my man communicate with me? why he acting this way?

The good:I love my boyfriend/friend we was friends first. We tell each other we love each other and we talk all day even if its stupid talk. He says he is happy to be with me and be the father of my kids he wants me to be his fututre wife blah blah. we are affectionate couple,we share laughs and have things in common he sometimes get my kids things when he can okay





The bad: He doesn't communicate with me that much. I ask him to tell me what is on his mind sometimes he tell me sometimes he wont.He doesnt take me out,I am the one always suggesting he never has input well he would agree but it never happens,tired of feeling like i am the one who cares for him more than he do me. He says he loves me by texting and coming by to see me and telling me that he loves me.thas not enough for me.we dont go anywhere but to his place and maybe the park if i am lucky(he lives with mom and sis)whenever i want to resolve something he wants to sigh or change the subject. He told me that i am hard to handle. he says i have mood swings and a bad attitude. its not that its he do stuff to upset me and expect me to stay quiet. we get on each others nerves sometimes ok thats normal.





The ugly:


There was a situation in which me him his sis her daughter and my daughter was going out and he would playfully pinch me or touch me pda ok. well when we got back in the car while he was driving i was picking at him between then I noticed he was pinching at his sisters umm boob. Now they are close i understand some families are playful and close. what he did made me feel uncomfortable considering the fact they walk around nude round each other. I told him how i felt and he said';well its his sister her do what he wants he don't care'; I asked him was there something going on he kinda said no in a round about way.He also said that ';he has to be careful what he do around me from now on'; he said he was mad when he said that. I don't think so.


I am tired of him not stepping up as a man.when he gets home from work i ask for him to relax cuz his mother and sister run him all day all weekend and his mother has her own car and she be at home but she don't feel like taking her daughter out.btw his sis is close to my age early twenties


Its been 1 or 2 times where we plan to go out and he tell me at the last minute that he took his sis and her friend somewhere. That pissed me off.Im tired of the non responsive attitude, and he wonders why i get angry, i tells him but it makes him mad or upset,I give him some guidance or direction on how i kinda like things I dont think he even pays attention. Any dirt he do his sister will cover for him whether she likes me or not. I am tired of only being able to visit when his mother isn't at home. He tells me that i can but has yet to invite me over.Things he say we supposed to do together he will wait for me. He do with his sis. Which makes me mad cuz it was supposed to be for us. I told him that if he loves me he has got to give me more am i wrong for askng for that? its not about material things. i told him to be a man and look it up on the internet i have given him examples before. My love and desire to be with him is fading and he said once we break up he wouldn't look back so i am tryna make this work.Why won't my man communicate with me? why he acting this way?
What kind of pervy brother pokes at or pinches his sister's boob? And who walks around naked with their brother or sister? Something is seriously wrong with him and his family. Break up with him before they teach your child that nasty incestuous behavior. If he cared about the relationship, he would be trying to make it work. He's doing things that he knows upset you and then places the blame on you or acts clueless. He already told you that he doesn't care. ';he said once we break up he wouldn't look back';... Don't waste any more time on this loser.Why won't my man communicate with me? why he acting this way?
The reason sometimes he doesnt tell you whats on his mind is simple:





He's male. Sometimes theres nothing there. Keep telling him to be a man, thats not helping him...Your affirming that you think he's not a man. He might be the sort of guy who doesnt deal too well with public displays of affection, or even simple gestures offering to take you out ... It shows he cares, shows a vunerable side...With his sister, it's his sister, theyve grown up, it's obvious they care for one another so it's easier for him.








The incident ... Uncomfortable maybe, but just sounds like siblings being siblings...
Hmm, I know what kind of guy he is. He is the Man-Show type, who seldom shows his emotion easily. These kind of men often like to keep all their feelings and thoughts inside their heart. Although they might look cold from outside, they are actually very passionate about things. He might not ever say '; I love you'; or other cheesy stuff, BUT, his love towards you are rather shown on little details which you won't even know ! These type of guys are the worst to dealt with, if the women aren't patient and caring enough.





For you, I think you shouldn't question his love but rather acknowledge that's his true self, regardless he is with any other attractive women outside.





Share more secrets with him, and try to access to his own world. Once you lads achieved that level of bonding, I am sure he will show more affection without wearing a cold mask anymore!





P.S. Anyone find my English weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment