Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can a man over communicate?

I always tell her how I feel about her. Lately as we are getting close to moving in together, I express love and open discussions on wanting to feel more love from her. I am dating a woman who seems very conservative. She doesn't easily show many feelings, affection, or romance. She says she is not good with that, I will have to be the romantic. I go out of my way to make the plans, try to always be available or make time for her, but she has a daughter and limits our time to 1 or 2 meetings a week. We have been going for 2 years. Every so often she pulls back, won't return my calls for a couple days, we talk and patch things up. I am getting tired of this but am stuck in love with her. Am I better to hold things in or express myself so we better understand each other and what we need/want in a relationship? Too much?Can a man over communicate?
From what you are explaining, if you have been dating 2 years and only see her a couple times a week, you should move on, it sounds as if she is not ready do commit.


Yes, some men do tend to over communicate, over analyze, over criticize, over bearing. Maybe if you back off, let her make the next move, don't call, or stop by, Make her do it. If she does then she is interested in keeping your relationship going. If she does not then it is time to move on.


MAKE HER DO SOME WORK....or find another woman who will reciprocate your love and affection and return the same. Good luck to you.Can a man over communicate?
I'm all for open and honest communication, but if she isn't communicating back, then you still have issues... Have you tried asking her about it? Encouraging her to communicate as well?
hell yea
if u really have to ask this question...u must feel pain inside...i say get over her and find a more compatible mate or u will be miserable 4 ever.
no
k bro... same life as me... i also stuck on this situation for quite long time n also quite suffer , many friend of my ask me to quit on suck relation ... but i still continue coz i still believe 1 day she will change more better way... but 2 year she still didnt change at all... that is quite hard way ... try 2 invisible for few day dun call her n dun do anything , make her worried... if she didnt worried at all GIV UP.. ... that's all i could say wish u luck... this plan works if that girl love u... coz mayb she juz like u care her so she always do so...'; wish u luck';
you need someone who will appreciate your feelings, at this point she is a mother not a lover it may take her daughter getting older to want more from you
i think usually they under communicate. usually guys don't want to talk on the phone for more than 5 minutes and hate small talk period...unless its to flirt...girls talk and like to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment