Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Have you got a successful relationship?

How do I hook my man where he will want to text %26amp; email me lots?


10 points to the one who can tell me how or what to say or do that will make the man constantly enjoy communicating. I am rubbish at communicating with men I always mess it up %26amp; I am bored with it.





What have you done or said that seriously makes him WANT to constanly text etc., (This is tricky as I cannot see him, it is a long distance thing).Have you got a successful relationship?
Why not try acting like a mature woman.





You see a man would not be interested in:





(A) hook my man where -- hook or hook up, nasty to a man


(B) he will want to text %26amp; email me lots? -- that just silly


(C) 10 points to the one who can tell me how or what to say or do that will make the man constantly enjoy communicating.


(D) makes him WANT to constanly





That sounds like a good way to get a horney boy but not so much a man.














I am rubbish at communicating with men I always mess it up %26amp; I am bored with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment