Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you actually communicate with a man?

I have had way too many experiences with ';over talking'; a relationship to death where men get scared off. they just don't understand how our minds work, and it seems that it has worked much better for me to iron things out with my girlfriends and get my emotions under control...then have the ';filtered'; conversation with him.





Well - now I've gotten myself to the point where I can't communicate at all. I can't tell him how i feel or if some thing's bothering me... I figure if I'm disappointed it's because I expected something of him that he's unwilling to give, so it's my problem. I just stay put and muddle through and figure either I'm going to deal with the situation as it is, or I'm going to leave...





How do I find the happy medium? And how do I begin talking?How do you actually communicate with a man?
yep, thats how it is with everyone. your not alone, you'll b okHow do you actually communicate with a man?
Get a guy that aims to please you.... one that knows how to communicate and really cares when something is bothering you and how you feel about things. We are out here
Women have been asking that question for years. The best way is not to talk so much but to let him talk some. If he doesn't say much then you really need to move on. If you are just meeting someone for the first time there should be plenty to talk about and he should be encouraging you to ask him questions. If not, something's wrong...he's not a good communicator nor will he be in the future of the relationship.
im a guy and in my relationships i like alot of comunication its better to be upfront out spoken and straight forward then quite and hidding feeling


just be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment