Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Men only married /single ...looking ?

I asked a serious question ..and because I get a dumb answer....Men do not communicate ...If mendo not communicate then why they hell are they wondering why their woman ,GF ,or wife cheats on them ? why doe men only communicate in bars when they are looking for a piece of ......? why not with their wives ? oh but let the wife such as mself go into a bar or club and they flock to me !! somuch for looking for communication ...maybe I am just bored with my bedroom life ,,,or maybe its beacuse he lost his touch how to turn me onMen only married /single ...looking ?
cool_rocky295@yahoo.com, or rocky.Rockers295@yahoo.com, iwill call u in your no and gve soln, plz honeyMen only married /single ...looking ?
you can either take initiative and spice up you're sex life, tell him he needs to take initiative and spice up your sex life, or go ahead and do what u want to do anyway and get yourself some side dck.
I have the Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment