Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Men Really Translate What Women Are Saying Do You Agree?

Woman:We need to talk


Man:I need to complain





Woman:Do you like this recipe


Man:It's easy to fix so you'd better get use to it





Woman:You have to learn how to communicate


Man:Just agree with meHow Men Really Translate What Women Are Saying Do You Agree?
you forgot one,





Woman: I need to tell you something


Man: Boy, are you in trouble





He he he, good ones though.How Men Really Translate What Women Are Saying Do You Agree?
if only all men where that smart!
I absolutely agree.


Females usually dont say what they mean anyway.
true
not bad!
Lol! Not far from the truth...
LOL. Yep. LOL.
Quite true!





They never listen to what you are actually saying!





Only if it is about football.
yes. Exactly. Finally, someone who understands. Now, obey us in everything!
hmm
its so true
yeah... that pretty much sums it up for us women... lol
No, I don't.





1. I don't nag my husband, so, when I do need to talk, I can say so, and he's willing to listen to me.


2. My husband is a willing taste tester and we have a lot of fun trying new dishes and altering them to suit us.


3. See #1- As women, a lot of times we just want to talktalktalk nonstop and that can wear a man out! (Plus make him very tired and disillusioned with the boring old nag he's dating/living with/married to.) In our marriage, our policy is that if one needs to talk, the other listens, and vice versa. And if there's a problem, we work it out.





We're not perfect by any means, but we are very happy.
lmao!
yup pretty much

No comments:

Post a Comment